Thursday 8 May 2008

Grey's Anatomy star battles skin cancer

Grey's Anatomy star battles skin cancer



'Grey's Anatomy' star Eric Dane, has revealed to OK! magazine that he has been diagnosed with skin cancer. 
The 35-year-old actor, world Health Organization plays Dr Mark Sloan in the hit show, became concerned afterwards noticing an unusual patch of skin in a higher place his lips and immediately sought medical checkup intervention.
He told the cartridge holder: "I went to my skin doctor. He said it was malignant tissue caused by sunday damage."
Doctors treated the growth by freeze it away with liquid nitrogen and Dane admitted it was a traumatic operation.
He added: "My skin is really spiritualist and my rim was traumatised by the procedure I had to go through. I didn't eat real good for a couple of weeks and doomed a bunch of weight unit."
Despite dropping over 10 pounds (4.5 kilograms) during his ordeal, the histrion has insisted he is on the road to recovery.